High quality British Standard 5 Lever Mortice Deadlock, manufactured in the UK. CE Marked and BS 3621 certified.
Available in 2 sizes and finishes, choose from
- Lockcase 63mm – Backset 45mm
- Lockcase 76mm – Backset 57mm
- Satin Brass or Satin Stainless Steel
This 5 Lever Mortice Deadlock is operated by a key only and does not have a latch to be used with a door knob or lever handle. It is usually used as additional security when using a nightlatch and Centre Pull.
British Standard 5 Lever locks are usually finished to order and the lead time is approximately 7 – 10 working days.
These locks can be made Keyed Alike, please contact us for more information and prices.
|Lock and Latch Size||
|Lock and Latch Finish||
Satin Brass, Satin Stainless Steel
For in stock items (either with us our suppliers) to the UK Mainland, orders are usually dispatched within 1 - 2 working days.
For delivery to UK Highlands and Islands, EU and International destinations, in stock items are usually dispatched within 2 - 3 working days.
Many of our products are manufactured to order, particularly those made in the UK. Where this is the case the following applies:
- Items that are made to order cannot be returned, unless they are faulty.
- Lead time on Made to Order items and Specialist Finishes can range from 2 - 5 weeks - we will advise you when we process your order. You will have the chance to change your mind at this point.
- Usually they are dispatched directly to you from the manufacturer, if you are concerned about accepting delivery please speak to us as we can arrange for your order to come to us first and then we can make more specific arrangements with you before dispatch.
- Please check your order confirmation and invoice carefully to make sure you have ordered the correct items, size, finish etc and let us know within 48 hours if there has been a mistake.
If you have any questions about lead times just give us a call, we can check stock and advise you of your options.
Returns and Exchanges
There are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you have purchased.
- You have 28 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- You must contact us to obtain a Returns Number and Returns Form.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged securely, that the product packaging is undamaged and all parts including fixings are present - you must use an outer packaging, please don't attach anything to the actual product boxes themselves, otherwise we will not be able to refund you.
- You are responsible for returning the goods to us safely and securely at your own expense.
- Items that have been made to order cannot be returned.
If an item is Faulty or your have something missing from your order please contact us as soon as possible.
For more information, view our full Returns information.